Subject: Re: [Leica] LFI Magazine
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:47:53 EDT

<< I am new to the world of Leica. Is there a publication which illustrates
 rangefinder techniques and which critically reviews new equipment in an
 unbiased manner?

 How is Brian Bower's book, Leica Rangefinder Photography? I found his book on
 Leica Reflex photog very good because he gave the pros and cons of each
 available lens. >>

The rangefinder book is pretty good, however, Brian's best book, IMHO, is
"Lens, Light and Landscape."

Arturo