Subject: [Leica] Leica & Not So Leica Items For Sale
From: nightblind@juno.com (Don B)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:22:23 -0700

For Sale:

180mm f/2.8 Elmarit-R lens, first version (the big heavy one) 2 cam.
ex++ condition, mint glass.  Includes caps and Series IIIV filter
accessory ring.  Exceptional performance and fairly fast aperture.
Weight of this lens makes it very steady as a hand held tele lens.  Only
minor wear on a few sharp edges make it ex++ otherwise it would be mint-
condition. $550.

50mm f/2 Summitar (screw mount) mint- condition, mint glass.  This is a
super clean example of the Summitar.  $195.

50mm f/3.5 collapsible Elmar-M bayonet mount lens (E-39).  Very clean
with beautiful glass.  Only slight (typical) wear on draw tube keeps it
from being mint- condition.  $375.

Zorki 4 range finder camera body (Russian made Leica spin-off).  Mint-
condition.  The condition of this Zorki is the nicest I have seen of any
Russian camera.  Accepts Leica screw mount lenses.  $95.

50mm f/1.5 Jupiter-3 (Russian) lens in Leica screw mount.  Very clean
throughout.  Beautiful glass and chrome aluminum barrel.  Out performs
the Leitz 50/1.5 Summarit wide open.  Leight weight and excellent
performing fast glass at a reasonable price for your Leica or other LTM
cameras (or M camera with standard SM to BM adapter).  $125.

50mm f/3.5 Red Scale Elmar (collapsible screw mount) w/caps, original
chrome shade, and leather case.  As close to mint as one can get and not
be new in the box .  Since there is no box I'll call it mint- condition.
Only a very faint trace of  wear on the draw tube.  This lens has seen
little if any use.  A true beauty.  $450

Per LHSA practices, all prices are postage paid in the US 48 States
(shipping carrier of my choice).  Shipping costs outside the 48 US States
will be negotiated to as close to actual cost as possible.

E-mail:  nightblind@juno.com

Don Bledsoe
Boise, Idaho

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]