Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG web space project
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 23:43:14 +0200

Danny, we may discuss the subject, when Francesco gets his USD 3.47 million
back again, because he is innocent.

To me, question is, whether the LUG, LUG members, or what they represent
can afford, to be associated in essential parts with copyright violations
and porn.

Maybe not from outside. But - we know it, that's the point.

Alf

Danny wrote:

>I do however, object to claimed Puritanism as vocally as you object to
pornography.
Men, glass houses, stones and all that.

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm