Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm Summicron Comparisons
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:06:30 -0500

Michael,
The outer edge of the viewfinder about matches the acceptance angle of the 35.
If you mount a 35 w/o the goggles on an M3 you will get the 135 mm frame along
with the 50.  Someone pointed out that if you covered up the middle window of the
viewfinder you will blank out the frames which leaves just the bare viewfinder
window and the rangefinder patch.

It isn't as convenient as using the RF-Summicron but it works.

Bud