Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG web space project
From: Alan Ball/LUNA<AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:47:43 +0200

Hey, what is this ? Who is "we" ? This is person to person, I am not
represented by anyone here. There is no way "we" decide anything outside of
participating, individually, to this mailing list, and agreeing,
individually, to the minimalist rules edicted by the owner of this list.
There is nothing "we" want to learn about anyone's life and activities. "I"
is OK, "we" certainly is not.

Even if 99 pct of luggers decide they should not support the initiative of
one of them, each and everyone remains free to associate himself/herself
and his/her Leica user status anyway he/she wants. Or is there a Peoples
Court summoned by the Chief of Security of some Poliburo who has power to
condemn and rehabilitate fellow Luggers ? Please identify such a structure
and publish the rules and obligations of the Lug Party !

And, wow, "our" "originals" must be worth a fortune. That guy must really
want to rip "us" of. That must be why he has been posting in this list
since the beginning. It is a plot. All he wants is to earn big money by
stealing "our" originals. Phheew, thanks for your vigilance, comrade. You
have unmasked him...

Come on, this is really going overboard.

Friendly regards,
Alan
Brussels-Belgium

Christian Becker <chribeck@mdc-berlin.de> on 19/06/98 10:10:21