Subject: Re: [Leica] Set of standards for Lug web space project......
From: "Tom Wyse" <tmwyse@centuryinter.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:30:19 -0500

In my not so  humble opinion this whole business has gotten so far out of
hand that it just needs to be dropped..IF there was and "acceptable" place
to put a web site  and IF
we could get photos on it, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that
within the first hour of operation there would be objections to someone's
photos, and THAT discussion
would go on until everyone finally took them of in anger.
This is a very knowledgeable group, about many different topics, but if we
are unable to reach an agreement on something as concrete as equipment, we
would never agree on a web site or what was seen on it..
Assuming, as I do, that the original offer was made in good faith,  It was
just and idea that would never work with this group....let's just forget the
whole thing and get on with things photographic....Gosh, don't you wish
Odmon and Roger were still around.
Tom