Subject: [Leica] Leica Web Site Controversy
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:24:19 -0400

Wow!  It doesn't take much for civility to go downhill  like a sled on
ice. Let's get back to basics and take a REALLY deep breath and start
acting like family to one another.  However,  I AM enraged by alleged
attempts at blackmail by a LUG member to another LUG member.   Such
behavior if substantiated should be grounds to be expelled from the
list.  Of course we don't know the details and Alf apparently will not
divulge more.  I, like others, wish to invite Alf back to the group.  I
have enjoyed his posts and feel he has much to contribute.  I also favor
keeping the LUG International  particularly with reference to German
participants who are closer to our center of interest - Solms.

Leically yours,

Paul T. Collura