Subject: Re: [Leica] funny scribble
From: "Ron K. Miller" <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 14:57:14 -0700

I would be deeply honoured to have a "Ted Grant" edition, scribble or no
scribble (how about some black & white cow patches on the calfskin)!

If Leica wont have your scribbly on it, I suggest an attached
commemorative card which has a signed photo print from your very
excellent photo book "This is Our Work".

And to christen my new spanking Ted Grant M6, let's start with capturing
that special moment when Ted meets each and every LUGger around the
world. Heck, I have the time!!  It would be a blast!!

Good luck Ted!