Subject: [Leica] Technique
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:14:30 -0400

Maybe some of you will be able to shed some light on an issue I have
with the VF.  As most of you know, I recently acquired an M6 (I couldn't
wait for Ted to win the jackpot!!).  I now have a Summicron 35mm f2.0.
I heard many of you on the list saying that with M6HM it is difficult to
view the framelines of the 35mm if at all when you wear spectacles like
I do.  Now, I have a regular M6 and I do not see the entire 35mm frame
when I look through the viewfinder.  I'm looking through the little hole
but am I handling correctly??
Thanks for your reply(ies) (hopefully one will suffice!).

PS Ted if you win I can always take care of a second M6...do not delete
my name from your list!

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA