Subject: Re: [Leica] Francesco & Danny / NOW BLACKMAIL
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:38:48 -0500

At 07:30 AM 6/19/98 -0700, you wrote:

>LUG used to be a very polite place.  Now it is as bad as
>mud.slinging.name.calling.alt.  Let's stick to UV filter,
>microcontrast and plastic sofa covers.

Please, do the sofa cover have red dots? (Trying to be polite).

I agree. Let's knock off the garbage and get back to what we love. For
anything I've contributed to this negative trend, I'm sorry, I'll quit.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He doesn't have much of a reputation, or so I've heard.