Subject: Re: [Leica] delete it! big time!!! Peace!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 22:39:42 -0500

At 07:05 PM 6/19/98 +0100, you wrote:

>And everything starts as a newly rising sun.

Ted,

That's not some veiled indication you're going Nikon or Canon now, is it? :-)

Everybody, go out and buy a new lens or something. Nothing like getting
something new to improve one's mood. :-)

Or at least, let's talk about what our next lens choice is, and why we need
it. Maybe we can help talk each other out of buying the wrong lens! :-)

How about you Ted, what you planning on?

Or better yet, what's your next photo trip going to be?
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Happiness is a warm puppy, said the anaconda.