Subject: [Leica] Repulsive Behavior
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 21:45:41 -0700 (PDT)

Paul and Paula Butzi wrote:

...So,rather than making
the matter public, I forwarded it to Alf, via private mail,
along with a request for some sort of explanation from
him.  Since my previous exchanges with Alf had generated
considerably more heat than light, and because I strongly
expected that the response from Alf would be either silence
or rudeness, I suggested that if he did not care to
discuss it privately with me, or if his response was rude,
I would take that  as tacit acceptance that the item  in
question was written by him, and would  simply forward
it to this mailing list and let it get sorted out in public...

- --- snip ---

Paul and/or Paula,

Your post is repulsive.  I hope the members of this group remember
your behavior.