Subject: Re: [Leica] handgrip
From: "Dr. Alberto Rodrguez-Robles" <arobles@coqui.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 06:48:39 -0700

> Francois Brunelle wrote:
>
> > Anybody out there using the Leica M handgrip?  Any comments pro or con?
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Francois Brunelle
> > Ashburn VA

I have three handgrips for my Leica's.  I have the Leica handgrip and
two others which are made of aluminum, one in black for the M6 and one
in silver for the M3.  The Leica is plastic and expensive for what it is
but is for Leica, you know.

The handgrip makes the handling of the camera more ergonomic and is
quite comfortable.

If you try one you will certainly consider it as a standard feature for
your M-cameras.

HAPPY FATHER DAYS!!!!!!

Let see what surprises will come for Father's Day.

Alberto