Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz V35 Enlarger
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:39:58 -0400

At 09:54 PM 6/19/98 -0700, Mike Leitheiser wrote:
>As I recall Marc was experiencing some frustration with his V35...was this
>ever resolved Marc and did you eventually get results = 2 or better than
>your Beseler?  or did you go back to the Beseler?  Would like to know as I
>currently use 23cII and there are to V35s for sale with color heads at
>local dealer.

Thanks to Chris Fortunko, I got the V35 up and running flawlessly.  I still
use the Beseler for MF work, but am using the V35 for all my
miniature-format work.

If at all possible, get the Leitz easel (they call it a masking frame).
These guys are now costing $850 (!) new.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!