Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M6.2 - not me?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:45:55 -0500

At 08:12 PM 6/20/98 +0900, you wrote:
>very late reply, the message I am replying is dated 2 years ago.

>Smart man! My money$B!G(Js on that one.(J
>Regards,
>Eric Welch
>Grants Pass, OR

Sorry, but that's not my message, except for maybe the Smart man part. I
did say that to someone recently. :-)

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

.'Sounds like art,' the instructor says. 'Well, it is art,' I say.
'This divorce of art from technology is completely unnatural. It's just
that it's gone on so long you have to be an archeologist to find out where
the two separated...' "

Robert M. Pi