Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica UVa filters cost
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 12:17:08 +0200

On 20-06-1998 16:40 Dan Cardish wrote:

>At 09:32 AM 20-06-98 EDT, you wrote:

>>Don't want to get into the UV or not to UV argument, but what Leica UV are
>>they selling for $100?
>
>That seems like a lot of money.  When I bought my DR summicron, the dealer
>threw in a 39mm Leitz UV filter for $25 (which also seemed like a lot of
>money at the time).

For the interest of the group, here are the common selling prices of
Leica filters I found in Germany:

UV 39mm (13131) 85 DEM
UV 46mm (13004) 105 DEM
UV 55mm (13373) 119 DEM
Pol Circ 55mm (13335) 369 DEM
UV 60mm (13381) 133 DEM
Pol Circ 60mm (13406) 399 DEM
UV 67mm (13386) 154 DEM
UV 77mm (13337) 159 DEM
Pol Circ 77mm (13336) 445 DEM
Universal Pol filter M (13356) 529 DEM

Please note that German VAT of 15% is already included in those prices.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of
              Pentium chips being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet