Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA meeting
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 15:28:39 +0200

LEICAMAN56@aol.com wrote:

> Membership dues are only $45 per year.  For this you get
> our quarterly publication, the Viewfinder.  The Leica Catalog, in which
> members can advertise for free is also published quarterly.
> And you get to go to the annual meetings.

I've been considering joining the LHSA, even though I live in Sweden.
Since I won't be able to attend any meetings, the sticking point becomes
what the contents of Viewfinder are.  I'm not a collector, although I
do find the esoteric stuff interesting at times, but rather a user of (so
far) second-hand gear.  What I'd be really interested in is reading about
good bargains, useful equipment (there seems to be a million and one
SCOOBY-DOO named accessories out there... ;) and viewing beautiful
photographs.

Should I join?

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just DOHH it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho