Subject: Re: [Leica] External finders--how to use?
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 10:41:07 -0700

You use the M6 main finder to FOCUS
and set exposure.  (The rangefinder still
works even though there are no frame
lines for your camera.)

You use the clip on finder to compose.

Given that, with an M6, you can just barely
see where a 21 covers, if you really rock
your head around, there is likely some trick
to see what the 24 covers, but again you'll
likely have to rock your head and estimate.
This can be helpful if you lose/break the finder.

bmw