Subject: Re: [Leica] Lead boxes for X-rays
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 07:26:00 +0800

>Since I've been in airports where they refused to hand inspect, even in
>plastic bags, it's nice to have an alternative that's been "professionally"
>confirmed to work, at least at US x-ray levels.

Hi all:

On this matter regarding my recent trip to the US., i had roughly 20 rolls
of film placed in one of those x-ray bags bought at local camera store. I
had it went thru xray about 10 times...a few in the Philippines, alot in
the US, a few in Singapore... Well, all I can say is, is that they work. I
couldn't find anything on my film. Knock on wood. Fastest film I placed
there was an ISO800 film.

regards

Ferdinand