Subject: Re: [Leica] Good photo book
From: ONETWOBEAT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 23:06:47 EDT

<<
 The book is full of B&W photos that show the terrible things and times
 the people of Sarajevo lived through.  Many of the photos in the book are
 by Chris Morris, who I know uses M6es, and there are many other excellent
 photos of this struggle by other world class photographers.

 It was worth much more than the $5.50 I paid for it.

Border books is closing "A day in the Life of Israel"--'photopraphs of more
than 60 of the world's best photo/journalists on a single day'  for $4.95.  A
nickel well spent, Scott