Subject: Re: [Leica] Negative size
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:07:28 -0400

They are all the same size!
I have a full frame carrier for my Beseler 23c, and it allows a
'verification border' of black to be printed around the whole negative
image- it is supposed to show your acumen at composing in the viewfinder!
Since the percentage of the viewfinder image to negative image differes from
camera to camera, it is not a very exact way to compose! I rarely used mine,
however, when I did, rest assured that negatives from a telephoto, normal,
or wide angled lens were all the same size- primarily because the frame
opening at the film plain acts as a mask, and unless his camera is very
different from mine, it don't change a bit! :\
Cheers,
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com