Subject: [Leica] M vs. G Comparison
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 21:58:57 EDT

<< HOW do I get a hold of an unbiased, practical article that compares the G2
 >Leica's M6? >>

If you are comparing the two systems, stop.  IMHO, the two cameras have too
little in common to be compared and be fair to either.  Comparisons have been
made because Kyocera wants a chunk of Leica's rangefinder market.

I also have read stories of people trading the G for an M.  Not too long ago I
was in a camera shop where a women was going the other way.  She wanted auto-
everything and really did not know what she bought (M6 w/35f1.4asph.) until
she got home and found the M6 too difficult!!  Expensive lesson either way!!

M Rules!!  Resistance is futile!!  Is that unbiased enough??  :)

Arturo