Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux - Yashica T4??
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:30:04 -0700

> From: Richard W. Hemingway <
>
> Of those of you that have a Minilux - how good is the lens??  Has anyone
> who has used a Minilux also used a Yashica T4???It is supposed to have a
> very good lens, how does it compare with the Minilux???

Hi Dick -
As I've posted before, I am a Yashica T fan for several years, starting
with the original T, then I just bought a T4 about four months ago. The
lens is top-notch, especially for the price. Mine was a "factory refurb" at
my local dealer for only $99. That is really a "Best Buy"!

Haven't tried the Minilux, but am pleased enough with the T4 to not even
try. My next step up is to use the Leica CL with its fine 40 and 90mm
lenses. You could get a good user CL for close to the same price as a
Minilux.

Regards,
Gary