Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in Colour
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:24:03 +0200

On 24-06-1998 06:38 Nathan Wajsman wrote:

>Thanks for posting this. I did not realize that we had a homegrown version of
>Amazon.com here in Belgium. I just ordered this book from them. We'll see how
>their service is.

Hello Nathan,

I have already ordered several books from www.proxis.be, among them
Norbert Rosing's "The World of the Polar Bear" and Walther Benser's "My
life with the Leica". Prices are very good.
But I had already to refuse another book (Boyd's "The world of outdoor
photograph", a great book BTW) due to poor packaging and consequently
dammage due to handling by the postal services. I have asked them to
change their packagings, and they acknowledged there had been some
problems. The situation should be fine now. BTW, they were very honest
about it and gave me full refund for dammaged books with no questions
asked.

Pascal