Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic: ZoneVI Meter
From: RobtMcKay@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 22:48:13 EDT

<< I bought a used Zone VI modified Pentax spot meter today.  It has a weird
 battery in it that I want to replace.  As it came without a manual, I don't
 know which is the correct one to use.

 	Richard Wasserman >>

Richard,

I have one of these modified meters - mine is the digital one. The battery in
it is a #L544, 6.0 volts. It is a lithium battery made by Energizer.

Hope this helps.

Rob McKay