Subject: [Leica] CLE Repairs
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:58:00 +0000

Paul wrote:
>The CL is a GREAT little camera that has always
>performed admirably for me.  I just had mine serviced by Sherry Krauter.
>Interestingly, she said to stay clear of the CLE as there are " no parts
>in the country to repair it".
>Ciao,
>
>Paul T. Collura

I probably shouldn't be broadcasting this to the world, but hey! we're
friends right?!
I recently bought a CLE here in England that had only recently been fully
serviced by Minolta UK, now it may well have been that it didn't need any
new parts for servicing, but certainly it showed that Minolta were
willing to service the camera.
I guess there are some plus points for living in England...

Jem