Subject: [Leica] What should I be looking for in a Focomat Ic?
From: reviews_ed.hifichoice@dennis.co.uk (Alan Sircom)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:43:18 +0000

I'm going back into the darkroom after a long absence. Why? I have been
offered a Focomat Ic at a ludicrously low price, it has waggled my
attention gland and we have absolutely no Summer to speak of this year
in England. It is a 60s black model with the long upright, large oak
baseboard and a 50mm f/3.5 Focotar of the same age, which is not
noticeably fogged. Everything seems solid and appears to work well, but
is there anything obvious that I should look out for before I buy it?
Any Foconuts care to comment before I wave good-bye to a comparitively
small amount of cash.

Thank you in advance,

Alan S