Subject: Re: [Leica] Don't be shy (was wedding newbie)
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:07:03 +0200

> From: Eric Welch

 Now his WISHY WASHY photo style sure doesn't appeal to everyone. But
it did
 to Arnold Schwarzenegger, Eddie Murphy, and many others who pay big
bucks
 for wedding photographers to get those pictures that are different
from the
 standard fare of stilted posed pictures of traditional wedding
photography.

Deep down Eric, I think you agree with me.  Anybody can take unobrusive
candids.  But GREAT photographs are made not found.  Anticipation with
a helpful nudge from the photographer

You are a typical photjournalist.  An artist looking for a way to break
the mold without breaking your ethics.

Alan Hull