Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 Flash Unit
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 14:35:28 -0700 (PDT)

Tom Shea Wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a small automatic flash unit > that I could use
on my M6?
> Of course there are a host of large units available, > but what is
the smallest one?  I don't need much > power but I want an automatic
unit

Hi Tom,

I am looking for the same thing.  METZ puts out a small unit.  The
model number may be 28 or 25.  I have seen them in Europe, but never
in the US.

I think Wall Street Camera now has the Model 28, but I am not sure of
the size.  Maybe we can get Eli to post a picture of it.

I use a METZ 32.  It is a little large, but It works well with the M6
as well as the R bodies.

Regards,
Bill