Subject: Re: [Leica] Don't be shy (was wedding newbie)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:12:14 -0500

At 10:31 PM 6/26/98 +0200, you wrote:

>How can you inject your personality or style into a picture when you
>are unobrusive?  How can you influence the scene by being invisible?

He doesn't want to influence the scene, that's the key here to
understanding what Ted is talking about.

That's the way a photojournalist's vision is recorded on film. It's in the
seeing, not the control of the subject.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

As far as I'm concerned, treachery will sometimes bring loyalty into question.