Subject: RE: fill flash - Re: [Leica] IIIC prices & Flash questions
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 17:19:53 -0400

    The Nikon sb26, and I'll bet the sb28,
     offer great control, function, and power
     in the best size packages.  Don't be
    weirded out because it says Nikon,
    these work just fine on your M-camera.
    And their controls are very handy for
    things like fill flash.  (And I do not own
    a single Nikon SLR...)

bmw
Thanks for the information. Of course, I already have the Metz so ...And
there are a couple of things I really like about it...The head swivels and
rotates, which allows bounce in virtually any direction. And, even more to
the point, I picked up a handle unit for it that holds 4 C cells, gives it a
recycling time too fast to count, and turns it into a "potato masher," which
I like at times....Anyway, thanks.