Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and 15 year old technology
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:44:55 -0700

At 09:14 AM 6/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Jim Brick wrote:
>>
>> Leica and 15 year old technology.
>
>umm...with all due respect jim, the camera does the work with the leica too.
>so does the emulsion, paper, developer, print technician, etc etc etc.

That is indeed a bunch of baloney. You the human have control over these
things. Expose long, expose short, dodge, burn, agitate, don't agitate,
over develop, under develop, etc. Except for the machine printer/processor,
a human controls all of these things. And I'm sorry... a computer never
controls my Leica. I have never used P, A, or T mode for creative
photography. I do the creating, not the camera

Well... I tried. You all seem to completely miss my point. Did anyone out
there understand what I said?

Over and out.

Jim