Subject: Re: [Leica] PX625's Again
From: david place <dvplace@top.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:05:33 -0500

I am going to be in Canada visiting relatives in the middle of July ... ... ...
anyone who is interested in batteries can email me privately and I'll attempt to
bring some back ... ... email to:  dvplace@top.net   ... ... ... ... ... send the
size battery you need and the quantity ... ... ... then be patient & I'll get
back to everyone as soon as I get back and develope my film [just joking] ... ...
... but please don't over-fill my mailbox while I'm away cause I will be back ...
... ... ... ... ... good imaging, dplace