Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and 15 year old technology
From: Mark <mark@steinberg.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:49:22 -0700

i thought the secret to success was delegate, delegate, delegate ?

:-)

there are elements to this discussion that go way back in the history of
art. sure, it may be microchips & salsa today, but the issues are much the
same. if titian had one of his assistants "do the trees" does that absolve
titian of responsibility for the painting ?

i think it's mistaken to dismiss the value of a tool because of it's
technology. technology exists to offer leverage.

mark