Subject: Fwd: [Leica] Re: Photokina
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:11:05 -0500

>35 mm thing.  Should I wait to see if there is a new M at Photokina?  My
local
>Leica rep hinted as much, but he is prone to idle speculation.

Can you afford to wait? Some times just before Photokina the world leaks
out what's coming. So if you can stand to wait until Photokina, just be
ready to buy then. You will know soon, thanks to the Web. If you can't
wait, the M6 Classic is wonderful, easy to use, etc.

My bet is the Photokina of 2000 will have the new M camera. Though I do
remember that the '96 Photokina there was a rumor that a CL2 would arrive
in the '98 Photokina.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the June Flower.