Subject: Re: [Leica] which Billingham bag, please?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:04:53 -0400

I really must chime in re Domke!
I got one of the first models out in 1980- a dark brown one that looks like
the current F2; it is still in pretty good shape, a little fraying of the
fabric covering the foam lined dividers, but the bag itself is still solid
after 18 years of moderate use ( I don't get to drag mine to some of the
exotic places these other guys go!!)
I really think that it is wonderful, and a credit to whoever built it before
the days or 'ripstop nylon' .
:)
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com