Subject: [Leica] Rust belt
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:37:57 -0400 (EDT)

I plan to be travelling in pensylvania this week and will be passing a rusted
up steel mill.  I plan to take some time to photograph this with my M3 and
brand new 50 summicron.  Any ideas for film? I think I will be shotting
primarily color print but maybe some chrome too.  Any thoughts on such a
progect.  I'll be metering with a handheld minolta incident light meter so the
sparking off the rust shouldn't affect the exposure.
Any advice will be helpfull.

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
30-Jun-98 17:34:59