Subject: RE: [Leica] Horror Tale
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:30:39 -0700

	Proving that it was purchased by an authorized dealer may be the sticking
point. When I bought a 90mm Elmarit-M at a Heathrow duty-free shop a couple
of years ago, I recall they made a big deal about putting their chop on the
international warranty card, and said it would be necessary to include it
if I sent the thing in for warranty repairs.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.