Subject: Re: [Leica] Rust belt
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:46:27 EDT

<<  I plan to be travelling in pensylvania this week and will be passing a
rusted  > up steel mill.  I plan to take some time to photograph this with my
M3 and brand new 50 summicron.  ...>>

This reminds me somewhat of the old gold and silver mine structures I was
photographing in Colorado last month.  Such old abandoned sites of our
civilizations have a wonderful appeal.  I shot with both color and b&w film.
I found the b&w photos to generally be more effective.

Tom Shea