Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm 2.0 Aspheric (long)
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:50:40 -0800

>Well Charlie, of course it is about the beer. It is a German camera after all.
>Hope you can make it to the Annual Meet in Denver in October - there is no
>place better to test the Aspherical low light potential than in a bar filled
>with LHSA and LUGgers. Welcome to the LHSA. - I like the M6HM, it has what has
>to be one off the best viewfinders ever put in a Leica, snappy contrast and
>works very well with the 50/75/90 combo. I even shot some stuff with my 135/4
>Tele-Elmar with it and it was nice to have a meter AND a frame line set up
>that I could see.
>Tom A

I'll be in Armenia in October. Is there a location set for the 1999
meeting? How about San Francisco? The Moscone Center is in the heart of the
museum and gallery district.

I have to admit to leaving work early yesterday to await the M6HM. It
didn't come, so I'll have to bring some reading home today as well.

I like your winder, by the way. And I definitely would like a black soft
release when you've made a batch. Will you post here when they are
available?

- -Charlie
             Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Department
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074

         mailto:cdunlap@es.ucsc.edu