Subject: RE: [Leica] which Billingham bag, please?
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:39:53 -0400

You

- -----Original Message-----
From:	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Dan Post
Sent:	Wednesday, July 01, 1998 3:46 PM
To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject:	Re: [Leica] which Billingham bag, please?

In re fitting two Ms and lenses in a Domke; yes!
I can put two R bodies with a 50/2 Summicron, and 90/2 summicron in each
end, and by squishing the four pocket divider up a bit I can put a 180/2.8
Elmarit ( the older heavy dooty one!) and another lens in the padded
divider. I can put a 28/2,8 Elmarit and a 35-70 Vario-Elmar in a single
pocket.
The outside pockets carry scads of film, or other stuff.
dwpost@msn.com

You can easily fit two Ms, at least three lenses, flash, film, meter, and
other odds and ends in the smaller Domke - I think it's the F2 but I may be
wrong. The larger one is a waste for two Ms ...