Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 22:17:12 -0500

At 10:13 PM 7/2/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I might very well take the wife with me Eric.  Thanks for the offer.  Do you
>have the specifics of the seminar i.e.. date, exact location.  Is there a

That's okay, I found a roomie. Here is some email I got on it.

===============snip==============

Here are some details.

regards,

Carl

Here is ia brief description of the event. Also see our site
<A HREF="http://www.pksqcamera.com">http://www.pksqcamera.com</A> .

	We are pleased to announce our Tenth Anniversary World Renowned Leica Seminar
which will be held on beautiful Cape Cod at the Sheraton Four Points in
Eastham, MA. The date for this event will be October 1-4, 1998. Our featured
lecturer will be Ted Grant of Victoria, British Columbia, who will lead the
program. Ernst Hartmann, Chief Technician at Leica Camera USA, will be
available the entire weekend to check your M and R cameras and answer your
technical repair questions. To commemorate this special event, our special
will be Walter Heun, formerly of Leica USA. Walter and Ted will present an
informal dialogue reminiscing on their photographic experiences over the past
twenty-five years. Walter presented our very first Leica Seminar at the Cape
and we are honored to have him join us this year.
	Remaining space is severely limited and we advise an early response. Cost of
the entire seminar, including three nights lodging, all meals, open bar
cocktail hour each evening, film with processing, coffee breaks and lectures
is $629.50 per person single occupancy and $529.50 per person double
occupancy.We have arranged for a special room rate for early arrivals and will
be happy to make those reservations for you.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now