Subject: Re: [Leica] Requiem: The book, on sale.
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 11:30:11 +0200

Patrick G. Sobalvarro wrote:

> Borders in Palo Alto has not yet remaindered this book; it's still $65.00.
>
> www.borders.com shows it at $45.50:
>
>   Requiem
>
>   Author: Page, Tim / Faas, Horst
>   Editor: Page, Tim / Faas, Horst
>
>   List: $65.00
>   Our Price: $45.50
>   You Save: $19.50 (30%)
>
>   Availability: This title usually ships immediately.
>
>   Hardcover, Random, October 1997
>   ISBN: 0679456570
>
> ...but if you can find it for $15 tell me where and I'll call them up and
> order it!
>
> -Patrick

Go to www.borders.com.  Select "Search".  Enter "Requiem" in the
title, and "Horst" in the author fields.  You will be presented with
one option:

  Requiem: By the Photographers Who Died in Vietnam & Indochina

              Author: Faas, Horst
              Editor: Faas, Horst

              Our Price: $15.00

              Availability: This title usually
              ships within 2-4 weeks.
              Book, Random, October 1997
              ISBN: 0679461981

Ordered mine five minutes after reading Eric's message.  I'm getting to
the point where I need to install software that bans surfing on certain
sites.  That way, I can exclude Internet bookstores, CD-shops and Leica
dealers... ;-)

M.