Subject: [Leica] My Life with the Leica
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 15:11:43 +0200

Hello friends:

I have just finished reading the book "My Life with the Leica" by Walther
Benser (Hove Photographic Books). The author describes his start as a
timid young man applying for a job as a "cameraman" at Leica, his slow
conversion to still cameras (the Leica), and the many adventures he went
through until he become some sort of living legend.
True, the book doesn't really give in-depth photographic inside in using
the Leica rangefinder cameras, but it gave me hours of fun reading
because of the many funny anecdotes, and the historic context.
Highly recommendable.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
An Apple a day keeps greedy Microsoft away !