Subject: RE: [Leica] Lighter Fuel for lens cleaning
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 14:42:41 -0700

Ben--
	I'd just bite the bullet and send it in to Leica for repair, if it's under
Passport warranty. They can probably fix it better than you can, and if the
problem is due to some slip-up in production, they can identify the cause
and notify Solms and prevent it from happening again. And they seem to have
quicker turn-around for warranty repairs at Leica USA than other repairs --
when my new M6H went in for a minor shutter adjustment, I had it back in
about a week.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.