Subject: [Leica] Trip to Greece in september
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 23:26:28 -0400 (EDT)

Bonsoir Francesco,

  I was in Greece 2 years ago.  Absolutely fabulous place for photography.
Personnaly, I like to do available light photos in museums.  No trouble at
all in Greece.  I would usually behave as if it was allowed, but be very
discreet.  When I was approached by a museum s agent, I would comply if he
did not allow me to take a photograph.  However, I would explain in very
rudimental greek that I use no flash and that I come from very far away
(show Canadian passport), plus I would add a smile.  It very often worked.
A clear thank you is also in order.  Go for it.

A la prochaine,

Robert