Subject: [Leica] two M cameras at once!
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 00:16:21 -0700

How many of you sometimes carry 2 M bodies at once?
Do you carry B&W in one and color in the other, or is it
to prevent having to change lenses as frequently?

My question is HOW do YOU carry 2 cameras?
Do you have them both around your neck in front?
Don't they bang around when you walk?
Do you have one on each side of your body, both
looped around your neck and under an arm?
This seems the most logical way, but I've found you
have to leave the strap quite long in order to shoot
comfortably and without getting tangled.
Or do you keep both in a camera bag over a shoulder
and not even bother having them around your neck?  Are
you the guys that don't even have straps on your M6s?

Just curious as to how some of you manage out there in the
real world.  I personally just got my 2nd M6 and have not had
the chance to take them both out together yet, but I would
like some advice for when I do.

Francesco