Subject: [Leica] "Identifying Leica Cameras", by Chester Sartorius
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 19:13:13 -0400

Does anyone have opinions about the above book?  I picked up a copy a few
days ago.  Not too expensive, so no great loss if it turns out to be
inaccurate (I have vague recollections of someone on the LUG dumping on a
book with a similar title), but it seems like a nice handy quick reference
to the various Leica models and their variations.   Did you know there were
16 different versions of the M3?  Can you list them all?  ;-)

Dan C.