Subject: Re: [Leica] M-focus procedure
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 21:43:13 +0100

Don Ferrario wrote:

>My remaining question is:  which focus direction is correct on the Leica?>>>>

Don,

In all my many years using Leica's I've never seen this question. I don't
imagine any of us have ever thought about it. I just look in the view
finder, focus and they come out sharp no matter which direction I'm
cranking the lens.

I don't imagine there is a right and wrong way.

It could be the camera requires a technical check in a Leica service centre.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant