Subject: Re: [Leica] two M cameras at once!
From: "Rich Jackson/ITWORKS" <richj@infotechworks.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 07:55:11 -0400

Francesco:

I carry two an M2 and an M6. Generally I have B&W in the M2 and color in
the M6. I usually carry both  cameras, four lenses and a Sekonic L328 in a
LowePro Photo Runner camera bag with only one camera around my neck. When I
think B&W it is the M2 when I think color it is the M6. I am simple minded
so I generally don't think more than one way at a time but I am also
impulsive so I always have both cameras ready to shoot.